Dasmariñas DPSA Bloggers


                 
                  A group that time insist, for this competition to exist. haha just joking! But this is a team built in friendship with hard work for every second and every minute they are named part of the school's honor. Every sweat they perspire was a code tagged to construct this site. But for some instances they are humans, they got tired of things they are constantly doing, there is the frustration with the things they can't get instantly so every scenario like this one thing is running on their mind. One big thing that can uplift each one's helpless emotions, that thing is "DRAW MY THING". Truly, it affects that much. some other time you must try it. haha (just login to facebook>search for the "draw my thing" app.>invite friends).





JOHN BENJAMIN "PRIME VOICE" R. FRESNIDO
"sore throat"


                        " Prime Voice-  whatever I think is the best for the teams fate so I never stop until they hear it. So you'd already know. As I was the prime voice I always shout for it. Literally, that is why i got sore throat right away. I got to be the editor of the site contents and also managed to do video editings and I love this job!" 

MA. DINA GRACE "HACHROBEI" N. NONO
"bubbly editor"

           "I may be small but the thing is... you don't know how terrible. I can do jobs unexpected and undisputed from what can you imagine at the moment. I do the job of being the content editor and also video editor. I want to be the "President" of the country someday so i guess this is my first step (Publicity). haha. just joking!"



JOSIAH GIL "NEGGER" Z. HIPONIA
"man behind the camera"-shadow

                       "I'am the Director, Videographer, Editor, Visitor, Solicitor and Pastor. Oh, I guess that's really me. I'm the boy next door (angal?). haha. Just joking! But, it was really an opportunity for me to join this team. Thanks for the experience."    


MART LOUI "LOWE" D. FRANCISCO
"producer"

                         "I manage to criticize what's up to work of the man behind the camera. We both support each other's idea that makes our work quite easy. Even we take opposites with the skin color we very appreciate our own characteristics. Accepting is what I learn much." : P

DJEANNE MARIE "COCAINE" A. COCJIN
"in partnership"

           "Not because I am that numbered but because I have my job in this project in partnered. I am also a photo editor with Ms. Dumpling Tabacon. We are both capable of creating such stunning photo effects that were used in this site(wew.haha)not too kidding but it was fortunately somewhat true. We just hope you'd appreciate all our efforts in this site.Thank You! :)"
DIANA KRIS "DUMPLING"  L. TABACON
"master editor"

                         "Photoshop thing? Just leave it to me. Piece of cake! I mean "Piece of Dumpling!". I'am the person in charge with photo editing, I guess it was part of my life long since I was born, simply because i love it. Hope you like every single photo seen on this site. Happy viewing!" 

JAN ALEXIS "OMELET" C. TEMPLONUEVO
"webwork"

                        "I'am the one in charge for the lay-out design.  Manages to work on whatever revision is up to the whole team, inserts graphic designs, images, text and any other content that is associated with the  blog site. I do thank everyone for the opportunity and experience this activity had given to me but please take the "codes" away from me.haha.bow!!!"


MRS. DARLENE S. INTERNO
"mother hen"

                            "She's the mother of these hatched eggs, more of a thing "Unggiko". She also believes with the saying that "the early bird catches the early worm" that is why she always imposed to the team(her chicks) to do with much of punctuality. She gladly wants to beat the deadline as soon as possible, that's her (kuha nyo!) :]"




MRS. LEYLANIE V. ADAO
"on the wings"

            "From here to there. That makes her describe best.  She's the tour manager of the group, she scheduled and set every single interview person we wished to interview to finish the blog. She kept on working with us by advising and leading us for what we had over-looked and things that might need for improvement"

EMMANUEL L. RESURECCION
"pilot"

              "He is the mastermind of all these things. We are nothing without him because he's the boss. More than anyone, the supreme inside the gates of our school. Sincerest thank you from the bottom of our heart  is what we can give him the most. Thanks for the trust, we will sure make you proud."  





Stories Behind the Camera. TAKE 1!